Do you know a person or group who’d benefit from a specially-created live music experience?
Perhaps you’re a health professional, run activities at a care home, lead a community group or care for an individual.
We’d like to partner with you to share the healing power of live music.
Helping you hit the right note
Our team is here to answer all of your questions about our live music and the difference it makes to physical and mental health and wellbeing. They’ll help you find just the right kind of live music experience for the people you support or know.
Get in touch with our team today to find out more about live music from Music in Hospitals & Care.
- can reduce the perception of pain, relieves frustration and feelings of isolation
- helps people express themselves in whatever way they can
- transforms relationships between patients, families, health and care professionals, residents and carers. When people enjoy music together, they feel more connected to each other
- helps health and social care staff to destress and relax, improving care for the people they support
- brings back memories and helps create new ones.
Please fill in the form below or call us on 01932 260810. Together we can share the healing power of music with the people you support or know.
Keep the music playing
Live music experiences are only possible thanks to our amazing supporters and funders.
Make a donation today so more people around the UK can experience the benefits of live music.
Find out more about funding our live music so we can improve the health and wellbeing of as many people as possible.